This could be an answer to Queenie's "Clark's Globe, age 50" challenge.

"My son, you are two thirds of the way toward acquiring a new and devastating power. In order to ensure that the power does not destroy large portions of the human race, you must immediately withdraw from all human society and build a fortress in one of earth's coldest locations so that you can meditate until that time."

Thanks for sharing this info and the cool graphic. I noticed the list left out some of his sillier, short-lived powers, such as super-ventriloquism, super-hypnosis, and the ability to shoot rainbows from his fingertips. And I won't even mention the kiss-of-forgetfulness. grumble In the process of verifying that I wan't mis-remembering the rainbow power, I came upon a thread which discussed his powers. I haven't read it yet, so I can't vouch for its contents, but it did look fascinating at a glance. (It's 4:30am. I had planned to get online briefly to do something work-related and then go back to bed, but I decided to check out our MB, and here I am. I plan to read the the cited thread later in the day, but I want to retire again first.)

Joy,
Lynn