And instead of a tearful “Yes!” she’d asked for time.

He’d blinked several times, cryptically growled “Again?” at something off to one side, then stood, turned to her face her again, and nodded. “Okay,” he’d said, “I think I’ve learned some patience in the last two decades. Please take all the time you need. I only ask that you give me something to hang on to, some indication of where you’re going with this.”

I had to laugh that this! Poor Clark was being asked to be patience and that is an unfair comparison to Lois. Not a good start for a second marriage, but comparisons are bound to happen, it is human (and Kryptonian) nature.

But seriously, Diana did need more time. Clark's children were pushing the both of them towards this match. Which in my opinion was not fair. When there are children involved depending on their ages they have a right to voice opinions and then they need to allow the parent to grown into the relationship.

Five months for this unique duo is not a lot of time to decide about something so important. In my opinion they went too fast. Its a pity the Elder Kents were not around to offer their sage wisdom.

Still and all the story was bravely and well written. My hat is off to you sir.

Last edited by Morgana; 02/09/15 03:11 AM. Reason: grammar

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.