L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Spoiler space for today’s active topics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pellentesque metus nec arcu imperdiet sit amet laoreet augue egestas. Etiam vestibulum semper blandit.

[Linked Image]

Quotes:
1. Okay, I’ve learned the previous quiz that Sue S wrote Now or Never. And what would a Sue story be without some smoochin, so that’s gonna be my guess.
2. I haven’t gotten to that bit yet, but this might just be Winter Wonderland by KathyB
3. A movie. Oooh! I read this! Movie Night by KatherineKen should fit the bill.
4. Well, every streak must come to an end. No, not you streaking the campus, Luce.
5. Bind Date by VirginiaR hyper
6. A Pirate Affair by KatherineKent. [Linked Image]
7. Umm… After reading the excerpt for #9 and thinking Mxy… You know, The List™ didn’t list Not A Day At The Beach by Mrs Msxyplik and that one could just fit with The Grand Hotel!
8. [Linked Image] What a Gentleman Desires by VirginiaR.
9. You win some, you loose some…
10. rotflol I’ve got to read this one. Not that I don’t have to read the other one’s too… But I am partial to the marriage clauses.

Excerpts:
1. Yeah, this sure fits with a giant asteroid hurtling our way.
2. They’ve got a power outage due to a storm, so Winter Wonderland with an igloo certainly fits.
3. [Linked Image] What? You did say ‘movie night’, right?
4. Still drawing blanks. Sorry!
5. Meanwhile, at Mayson’s apartment…
[Linked Image]
6. [Linked Image]
7. [Linked Image]
8. Still funny as hell!
LOIS: Oh, so you think Clark’s having fun with blondes? [Linked Image]
9. Huh. Martha? Tempus? Mxy?
10. I don’t know... Homecoming by ShayneT huh

[Linked Image]

Thanks for the fun, Susan!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.