Lois felt a scathing but witty comment forming on her lips. She pulled herself up short in time.

Just because he’s brought coffee and a donut for the last four days ... don’t presume.

Clark watched the confusion travel across Lois’s face as she realised he hadn’t delivered the goodies this morning. He smiled. He’d got her relying on him but now he’d also taught her not to take him for granted.
Bwwwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa!!!! rotflol I love Clark's tactics!

Mmmmmmmm...I don't blame Lois for staring. devil

You're going to have to remind me about Lois' dad in Smallville. I remember her calling him "the General", right? So he's nothing like her dad in the L&C universe. What's their relationship like? I feel like I remember they were fairly distant in Smallville, too. I don't remember ever seeing Lucy in Smallville (though, as I've said before, I missed like the last 3 seasons...which I did buy on Black Friday and will eventually make my way through!). What's the relationship between the sisters like?

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink