Oh! Awesome!!! clap clap clap

Really enjoying this set-up a lot. There's something really fun about seeing lines that we know, and scenes that we all love, but knowing that Lois is already so head over heals. It is so fresh and different from what we are used to this early in the series.

Posted by Susan:
but how long does she last playing indifferent or treating him with "Mad Dog" disdain? Me, I last until I open the door to the Apollo Hotel. grin

And then posted by Lynn:
Even canon Lois cracked briefly then. (And who could blame her? drool ) I think you'd manage to play indifferent longer than I could. If I were in this Lois' shoes, knowing what she knows, I think I would have given up the act the first time Clark looked at me.

rotflol drool notworthy Susan, I very much enjoyed your comment (and agreed completely out loud to myself hail )...

And then I read Lynn's: Lois knowing that this man, finally standing in front of her, is her destiny--that's got to be so powerful. The first moment he looks her way, the first smile he gives only to her, the first time they speak....yeeeeahhhh--she's going to have to have a LOT of resolve wink.

Good luck to Lois--she'll need it to not react how she wants grin.

Katherine--will be anxiously waiting for the next part. Really excited to see how Lois 'plays' this all out in front of Clark smile. And to see how the series is effected accordingly...

Great job!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 02/02/15 02:12 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~