L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Spoiler space for today’s active topics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pellentesque metus nec arcu imperdiet sit amet laoreet augue egestas. Etiam vestibulum semper blandit.

Revelation, huh? Let’s see…but I doubt this quiz is going to be a revelation of my knowledge of past years stories mecry

Quotes:
1. Clark, to Lois after she got visited by Tank and he revealed her bald head.
2. Well…at least we know it’s a story about Lois’s infamous excursion to Smallville… Green Green Glow of Home: Matchmaker Style by Ken J ?
3. clap Awesome quote. Albeight not very helpful if you haven’t read the story frown
4. Pen? Pen? Maybe it’s Doodles by Katherine Kent? Mainly because I don’t think Corrina would use a blue pen Lois borrowed as a blue and borrowed something in her Wedding. /makes note to finally getting around to reading it/
5. dance Strike! Just… Susan, you do realize that it doesn’t give a POV, right? /digs out big guns/ The second one ran longer, until after the revelation, if I remember it right. Let’s try Strike (Lois' POV) by Deadly Chakram
6. The Beauty and The Beast, with Clark being cast in the role of The Beauty?
7. [Linked Image]
8. The Metallo one! “Deserving to Know” by Bakasi ?
9. Hmm…with Lois, either one is a possibility.
LOIS: mad
So… In Time, Somewhere by ShayneT?
10. Sounds like Nightfall. “All Shook Up – Matchmaker Style” by By KenJ?

Excerpts:
1. huh
2. I’ll stick with the quote.
3. Ooooh! That was the quote in the previous one! So The MASH Debacle by Shallowford.
4. hyper I hit it in the quote! hyper
5. Yes! It’s Lois’s POV!
6. huh
7. wallbash Sorry, Vic! But it wasn’t on The List™ In The Still of the Night by Katherine Kent
8. Since Metallo has already been established…
9. Yep. I’ll keep the quote.
10. Ditto.

Well…a couple of guesses, a couples of repurposed older quizzes and some revelations smile1 You do make a great quiz mistress, Susan!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.