L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Spoiler space for today’s active topics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pellentesque metus nec arcu imperdiet sit amet laoreet augue egestas. Etiam vestibulum semper blandit.

Quotes:
1. That’s probably Clark. Unfortunately, we are looking for a different writer… even if I think I read this…
2. Huh…I remember that one. That’s The Doctor. So, who did the Dr. Who X-over this year...Ah! Not a Day at the Beach by MrsMxyzptlk
3. Someone talking to Lois. Wait! *Martha* talking to a married Lois who smoked the Farmhouse while Clark was in the barn with Martha. How about Burning Down The House by Virginia?
4. I think I read it.
5. Sounds familiar… from the list of titles, I’m going to try Why The Daily Planet's Circulation Is Down by Lynn S M
6. Oooh! Oooh! I’m going to get a golden star, at least hyper Her Wedding Day, by this one here smile1
7. Another Lois in Smallville?
8. Adversaries cemented. Ha! That’s Xerxes the Great. (I hope) by Susan.
9. Umm…
10. [Linked Image]

Excerpts:
1. Erm…again, titles rule. I hope. So, I’m going with The Trump Card by Nell Lime
4. Yeah, I read it. And since about tech… Technology Is Killing Us by Ultra Lucille
7. That’s about their son. Or daughter. A Little Less Secret by Lady Loisette would fit that. Only the Archive summary doesn't really, so...[Linked Image]
9. Oooooooooooh! Vic’s Night and Morning. Yes, the quote should have been obvious. [Linked Image] In the Still of Night by KatherineKent.
10. That could mayhaps be The Bet by Lois Lane Fan

Thanks for the quiz, Susan! The quotes and excerpts contained some awesome title hints notworthy This went better than I expected on the first cursory glance. Now, let’s hope I didn’t get too many wrong guesses there [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.