It worked, thanks all. Especially thanks to Artemis for making in easy for a dummy like me.
It's been a while since I posted on these boards (like last year) and I'm not used to the look of the new boards and I'm working from a new computer and with Word 2013 rather than 2007.

I've never been one to use the control features, instead I tended to use copy and paste from the file drop downs.

Well now I know.

This story was a bit short because I wanted to explore a particular aspect of what Lois had to deal with. This past August I lost my best friend and partner in the comic book conventions. I'm old, but he was only 52. He wasn't in the best of health as he was overweight and smoked, but it was still a shock. We were like brothers.

I won't go into the chaos his death has caused for his friends and family, but there is still so much that isn't settled yet.

What I wanted to show with Lois is the emotion that I've found myself hanging onto most. Anger.

Anger with him for dying. Anger for what his passing has done to my life, and anger for having to move forward without being able to do those things that we used to do together.

I'm pissed, and after all this time... I'm still pissed.

Tank (who hopes that this little deadline catching effort will suffice and he hopes to post a few more fics in the coming year)