peep I just realized that with my frantic holiday schedule, I never commented on Part 3 of your story. peep Forgive me. I did read it, when you posted it (or within 24 hours) and until this very moment, really thought I had commented. smile Can I blame my family for stealing my brain cells? hyper Please, can I?

Yea for Clark for reassuring Lois that she and the baby were okay. He really is the greatest! I was expecting bed rest, but taking a pill every four hours for three months? Yikes! That sounds scary and horrible. It's bad enough when they wake you every 4 hours to take your temperature and blood pressure while you're in the hospital, but for 3 months? Good thing Lois has a type A husband who will stop saving a burning building to call her to remind her to take a pill at 3am. Of course, it will have Lois ready to be up every four hours for when the baby arrives.

Thank you for not WHAMming us too hard and giving us a semi-happy ending to your story. I'm glad that Lois got her Christmas wish. It will only make sure appreciate her daughter all the more. What a lucky girl to have 4 older brothers. Let's hope they're like Clark.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/29/14 09:04 PM. Reason: Family stole brain cells needed for grammar

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.