I had Lois and Clark discuss the large feet meaning large possibilities conversation in one of my fanfic stories. It might have been Wrong Clark (I do know that they discussed his shoe size at one point), but I'd have to double check and get back to you.

The line from Notting Hill I always think of would be equally applicable to L&C is the one where Julia Roberts character warns Hugh Grant's character that she's just her. That men go to bed with XYZ (the character from one of her movies) but they always wake up with her. I could see Clark having worries about Lois wanting to sleep with Superman and waking up with Clark. Here, I found it over on IMDb:
Anna Scott: Rita Hayworth used to say, "They go to bed with Gilda; they wake up with me."

William: Who's Gilda?

Anna Scott: Her most famous part. Men went to bed with the dream; they didn't like it when they would wake up with the reality. Do you feel that way?

William: You are lovelier this morning than you have ever been.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.