Thanks everybody for the reviews! I'm going to try and address them quickly yet detailed enough...

Virginia: Glad you liked it. Let me start out by saying this: I have made a promise to myself that until I *FINSIH ONE LONG WIP STORY* I will not start any other long stories. This is what happens to me. I will allow myself a one shot (or two), but I've gotta finish something because I've recently realized that I'm that author that I hate to read because I'm 19 chapters in and no ending in sight... That being said, I will consider coming back for another related one shot to this ficlet, because it was fun to write, and also I'm planning on wrapping up one story in the next couple of weeks. So you might get it as a reward. laugh

LWhite: Thanks! I agree with your points about Superman/Clark. If anybody thought about it too closely, they would find some odd ticks that Superman shouldn't have picked up on. I think though people would probably be too starstruck to notice that in most cases. I'll have to see if I add a brief little sequel or not.

Groobie: Haha, me neither! I am not coordinated in any sense. I left the details of cherry tying specifically vague. Although, it might be more fun to do it your way... devil wink

KatherineKent: Haha, I might do a follow up ficlet about Lois' discovery, or maybe just something from Clark's perspective. Have to wait and see. smile Again, I've gotta finish something first.

Lynn: I love your explanations! I can just picture the look on Lois' face if she went up to him with proof he was a human and Superman just brushed it off on "we-had-cherries-on-krypton" lol As for where Clark learned the trick... I dunno. I just figured, a bored teenage boy in the Midwest with super speed-- he'd find a way to figure it out. wink

Terry: Yeah, I actually don't know that many people who can tie a knot in a cherry stem... I'd certainly be impressed if Supes could do it. wink Like I said, if anyone took a moment to rethink Superman, they would find his story full of holes. Lois especially though should see through it, at least eventually. If I write a follow up, I might go into that.

Shallowford: I actually didn't consider that! I just thought of it as an absent minded thing, or perhaps something he was doing on a subconscious level. Maybe just being close to Lois would cause him to impulsively do that. Very interesting thought! Lois misinterpreting it could lead to some intriguing complications... laugh

Queenie: Thanks! Maybe I will do more. Eventually. Props goes to you for inspiring this though. hail

Lara: lol I would love for that to have been Perry's fortune! Would have been great... I doubt I'll include this scene in a follow up, so you can just imagine that's what he said, followed by awkwardness, gentle ribbing, and mutual understanding. smile

Deadly Chakram: Thanks for all your comments! It's good to be back, I missed it here. Life just has been super busy.

And will he show her just how uh, talented, his tongue is?
Giggity. wink

Morgana: Haha, thanks! Yeah, Clark needs to be on the lookout, but I doubt he even has a clue what to look for at this point. goofy

Thanks for reading once again, everybody! It's good to be back.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain