Originally Posted by LWhite
I'm intrigued...

This looks like an interesting set-up to a story - I look forward to more!
Thank you. And you have no idea how much of a set up to another story it really is ...

Originally Posted by Morgana
Tee here! This was such a good story the first time I read it and it's only gotten better. laugh
Thanks. Can't wait for you to see some of the stuff I've already got on the sequel.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
hyper Yea! Another new story! And not only that, it's by KK! Double goodness! dance
*bows* Thank you. *embarassed*

How is Lois the only one who hears the sled? Is she just more curious or more naive to check out strange noises down an alley?
She's not the only one. She's just the only one who cares.

So, how did older Lois get there? Kidnapped by Tempus? Probably. Nobody does sarcasm better. Or did she only hoodwink Tempus into thinking he kidnapped her? She seemed pretty good at taking care of herself.
She did take care of herself pretty well didn't she?

So, what kind of repercussions will Lois telling her younger self that she'll marry a man named Kent have on Lois's life, I wonder.
Ohhhh, you have no idea. Knowing that her future husband's last name will be Kent ... if you think that one piece of knowledge will affect Lois, then just wait and see.

Lots of intrigue! clap Can't wait to see where you take this.
Hope you like it. *fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by Mike M
I have a feeling I am going to love the series based on the first part.
Wow. Pretty confident there. And it's quite a short part too.

Of course I am a sucker for Lois time traveling because she seems to always take it in stride so well.
You know, I've just realised, tonight, that I absolutely love time travel stories in science fiction, but not quite as much in fantasy/comic book. Not that I'm against them, and Tempus Fugitive is one of my favourite episodes, but I actually prefer time travel better in Sci-Fi - like Star Trek. Even so, I still love reading fics where Lois or Clark end up in the future/past/swap, and always wondered if I'd ever come up with a time travel LnC plot. Guess what - I have - but, guess what - it isn't this fic. You might be surprised to know, but this isn't a time travel fic ... even though there is a time traveling Lois in it. My time travel idea? No idea when that will get written. Sorry.

Not to mention the grey haired Lois taking out Tempus without messing up a hair on her head. Love it!
Oh yeah. She's quite capable of looking after herself, even at her age.

Of course you could take it anywhere from here and I can't wait!

Mike
Yes. I could take it there or maybe here or what about overthere?

Originally Posted by KenJ
I don't usually comment on stories I'm involved in as a beta, but you guys have a treat in store with this one.

As it turns out, Vicki, I'm glad you left it at 4 short parts.
Thanks Ken. You know, one bad thing about you being my beta ... I never get your comments in this form frown just your 'technical' comments.

Originally Posted by DebbieG
You didn’t even have to show it was Tempus; the dialogue was enough. laugh
Thanks. smile

Cute story! I guessed it was Future Lois early on, but I enjoyed the interchange.
I think everyone knew who the older woman was. Well, everyone except teenage Lois.

I’m curious to see what Future Lois decides to tell Teenage Lois.
You and a whole load of other people, including teenage Lois.

Looking forward to the next part!
Me too.

Originally Posted by LMA
Ohhhh--this is going to be good! smile
Really? I'm not so sure.

I'm really intregued, also...and Virginia brought up a great point about Teenage Lois hearing the name 'Kent' as her older self's husband. Hmmm--that could make things interesting!
LOL. Just you wait.

Can't wait for more,
Laura
Well, you'll have to. I'm not ready to post chapter 2 yet!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."