Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Just wanted to pipe in here. I may not be leaving much FDK for these series but I look forward to them each Tuesday and Friday. I love the approach with Lois knowing Clark's secret early, in love and married and how all that impacts the early episodes.

I always get annoyed with the overuse of the "Moonlighting Curse" idea in TV series. Your stories (and a number of others) show that the stories can be interesting and sexual tension can be just as great between these two characters even after they are honestly in love and married. I feel that writers and show runners often put together badly constructed, wildly ridiculous episode arcs just to keep the characters from getting married when they should be concentrating on getting them married and moving on. We lived through the ones in Lois and Clark (clone/memory loss/New Kryptonian group) and Castle writers are putting use through something just as bizarre in last season's cliffhanger and now the non-resolution (memory loss - here we go again) of that cliffhanger during the first few episodes of this season. I find myself once again yelling at the television in frustration. The talented writers here demonstrate time and again how you can keep the magic alive even after the dreaded wedding.

Just wanted to encourage you to please continue the series because I am enjoying it immensely.

Thanks

Mike

Thank you, sincerely, for these comments. Since I started this series I have received some enthusiastic comments, notably from my beta readers who are appreciating this ‘different’ take on the season.

Rest assured that I plan to go through the entire first season and possibly the second as well.

You are familiar with my Matchmaker series and anyone who is knows what I established as a baseline for Lois to become pregnant, three years of being exposed to the Kryptonian aura. If you think about the timing and the series as it played out, if I carry through the entire series, guess who the baby in Family Affair will be.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj