Anti-K is back! dance wave

But Lois Lane has something I’ll never have. I’ve been working with her for several years now, always throwing put-downs and come-backs her way, ignoring the taunts she sends out in reply, and yet, I still don’t understand what it is she has that the rest of us don’t.

Doing a character study of Cat Grant is something we don't read around here very often. This is a woman who is comfortable (for the most part) with who she is, but is still upstaged by Lois Lane on a regular basis. Lois does possess that intricate ability to be tough without losing her femininity, an ability Cat sadly lacks. Maybe if she got rid of the vamp exterior and stopped being a mantrap, others in the newsroom could see just what a good writer and person she is.

Superman does. He’s working the room (not as skillfully as Lex Luthor or the other more consummate showmen), always turned toward the woman who won his date--and always, *always*, where he can see Lois out of the corner of his eye.

Lex Luthor’s seen it. For months, Lois has been hounding his office, trying to get the first one-on-one interview with him (really, sometimes she just sets herself up for failure), but now, one White Orchid Ball and one dance later, *he’s* the one calling *her* for meetings and appointments and lunches.

Yeah well, Cat does not know Lex's game otherwise she would probably be more than a little afraid of him. Superman is in love with Lois and Lex wants to use that against him.

Well done, hope to see you on the boards more often.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.