Thank you so much, everyone! I’m really glad you enjoyed it.

There is certainly a lot left to happen in everyone’s lives. I preferred to leave things open-ended rather than write an epilogue; after all, we don’t really know the future until it happens.

I never considered writing a sequel when I started this, but I’ve gotten to love the characters too. I have rough ideas about where their lives go, but I haven’t had an idea for a sequel yet. I’m not in a big hurry for the kids to grow up, though by now everyone would be three years older. Kara would be a high school freshman, and Jordy a senior. Fortunately, fiction doesn’t have to follow real time. wink

There are a lot of questions: What happens with Emily and Caitlin that H. G. Wells knew who they were? When do the Kent kids go public? Can they keep the family secret if they do? Can Kara and Jordy help in secret? What if they’re seen? And does Jonathan agree to move to Metropolis (or the suburbs) so they can see more of the grandchildren? What happens back in Emily’s world — does H. G. Wells find a way to get them their own Superman or Supergirl? Does Kara ever talk to her friends back there again?

Meanwhile, before I can think about a sequel, I need to edit this story for the archive based on everyone’s feedback, and I also have another (not L&C) writing project that needs attention. But you’ve all got me thinking a sequel might be fun. laugh

Thanks again!

Last edited by DebbieG; 09/14/14 09:29 PM. Reason: Bad grammar is bad