No! No! No! Why did he let go?! thud

I love Lois debating the truth of Clark's statement of his origins and thinking that he disappeared into a portal when he went to help at the fire. clap Classic Lois!

Only Lois would go into a fire while everyone else was leaving. I'm sure that Clark was worried because of the fire and everyone being trapped in their rooms. And thanks to Lois we now understand all those pesky legislation about fire safety! She could write quite the travelogue when she gets home. She helped many people make it out of the fire alive too, but history only remembered the handsome actor.

I do wonder if by being high in the air, Clark is able to see and catch more watching everything that is happening on the ground as they are passing through time. I do wonder how others spotted him in the hotel if he was technically ABOVE it though. Is that why he let go of Lois, because he realized that his "ghost" needed to be seen at the hotel so that she would have reason to go to the hotel on a ghost hunting trip? Or is it because he saw her in the past and she needed help? Can't wait to find out. Does he make it back into the portal or does he travel through time in real time in order to catch up with her? Where will Lois pop out? Back at the hotel? Back in the attic? On the other hand, will she still be 100 feet up in the air? Will Clark need to be there to catch her? eek So many possibilities!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.