I know. [Linked Image] Some FDK. That's like Chicken Soup for a writer's soul. wink (Yikes! Did I really just write that? shock Well, the sentiment is real, even if the words are corny.) I hope you feel better soon.

So, what will Kara be for Halloween THIS time? What was she last time in the other dimension? Supergirl, wasn't it? How come nobody put one and one together again? Yes! Thank goodness for Martha! Super-Mom to the rescue! clap

I can imagine how terrified Kara was sitting alone in the house after Tempus, but it's a part of survival, the coping and moving on. Jordy seems like a good big brother, even if he doesn't want to watch his terrified sister just after she was kidnapped. Good thing nothing happened to her again, or Jordon would never forgive himself.

TEMPUS: [Linked Image]

I hope that Kara can use her new-found self-confidence and get over being bullied by Paige. If memory serves me right, middle school girls aren't called "mean" for nothing. ( [Linked Image] at my grammar. Apologies.)

When will Kara get her powers back? Will she? What if she can't get her powers in this dimension because she had them in the other dimension? No, that would mean that Clark couldn't have used his powers over there, wouldn't it? Maybe she just has a longer recovery time than Clark does.

I hope you feel better soon. Loving your story (in case you didn't notice with all of my FDK.) smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.