Originally Posted by Morgana
Ralph? dizzy Oh my!
evil Ralph's probably not been invited at all. laugh

Katherine I trust your wedding dress vision and look forward to seeing how this works out.
Thanks. I know that, even today, a reasonable amount of women want to wear their mother's wedding dress. My girls definitely do!!!

Just so happy they are together! dance
So am I.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
This part may not have been very relaxing for Lois, but it definitely was for the reader. It was nice to have a quiet part before (what I am guessing will be) the grand finale of the wedding.
Lois is in a frantic mess ... until the very end, and Martha's intervention. smile

By "relaxing" I mean that while there was a lot of activity and stress on Lois' part, there was nothing seriously angsty or WHAMMy -- not that I expected there to be.
No angst left ... it's all WAFF from here on in.

So what role is Perry playing? Groomsman? Adopted father of the bride? Since the ceremony is taking place in a church, I'm assuming he won't be the blue suede minister.

Joy,
Lynn
lol No, this is traditional, and there's no sign of criminals or baddies or clones or long dead exes or comedian wanabee ministers, so Perry won't need to take over. He's a guest. And he's probably gonna have a bit too much wine and start to sing Elvis songs at the reception after!!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."