Okay, now we know why Clark thinks that Luthor knew. And apparently, Lana drove off to speak to Luthor after Clark told her and he thinks Lana and Lex discussed the secret themselves. How terrifying it must be for him, the not knowing.

I'm a bit surprised that Lex would agree to a drag / speed race. It doesn't seem quite in character for him. Or that they would describe what happened to him out on the road as a mugging. Clearly, it was something much more than that.

I'm glad that he's not thinking of quitting Metropolis. Yea for Amy Platt for metaphorically slapping him upside the head just when he needed that. The Prometheus and the Messenger weren't just a tango between Clark and Luthor. Others are involved and can get hurt if he runs off. I'm still wondering what he will do since he hasn't gotten the idea to create an alter-ego.

Have a good vacation and I hope you have 9 ready by the time you return! wave Ooooh, lookie there, you have a final number already determined. 11 parts. What?! jawdrop You can tie this plot up in 3 more parts? notworthy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.