Originally Posted by rkn
Awwwww. I love Clark. Sure wish he really existed. )-;
So do I. (Don't tell my hubby I said that.)

Originally Posted by LMA
Awww--wonderful WAFFy goodness love clap...

Loving that Clark proposed, loving also the way he did it. In the park...Under a tree...A tree with beautiful blossoms, no less (great touch--awesome visual notworthy--and oh so romantic!).
Thanks. It needed to be romantic (but hopefully not cheesy).

Very much enjoyed this chapter...feeling Clark's jitters, Clark's anticipation, his excitement. And definitely some fun RomCom distractions along the way (that guy in the boat, though--how mean! cat).
Yeah. He was very nervous. And of course, the expected RomCom interruptions ... they were very necessary.

And another cliffhanger smile...getting ready to wait it out till Saturday.

Can-Not-Wait!
Laura
It's not a cliffhanger ... you know very well what the answer is going to be!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Finally!

After burning a hole in a unpleasant man's shoe and interruption from a co-worker our favorite couple gets to seal the deal.

The flower petal shower was a great touch!

Only two more parts remain! sloppy
Thanks. Actually, after tonight, only 1 more part (plus an epilogue smile ).

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I love it.

I can't recall whether this is taking place at the right time of year (May or so), but I envisioned a Kwanzan cherry tree as the proposal site. Is this what you had had in mind?

[Linked Image]

Joy,
Lynn
It's never stated what time of year, but Lois had her birthday a few weeks ago. That's traditionally taken as September? I could be wrong there. Anyway, when this was written 2 years ago, the version of Lois had no 'stated' birthday so it can be any time of year you want.

But ... that's the kind of blossom I envisioned ... yes.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."