I think the thug's reappearance and kidnapping of Lois will have more impact on Clark's decision than any other factor he could have come up with during the night. I'm so glad that he didn't leave town with the acting troupe.

I'm so glad that Robinson didn't hear the full of Lois and Clark's conversation. I wonder though, if Clark had heard it or if Robinson told Clark that Lois went off with some man claiming to be her husband, all the while knowing that.../went back and checked Part 13/.... no, Lois never told Clark that one of the thugs may have followed her into the past. Oh, dear. What could he have thought? Clearly, he knew from her iPhone that she was from the future, but what must he have thought when the travel plans for the troupe were changed to the night before? Or did he merely tell Robinson that he wasn't going? Lois had said that he would be there to stop a fire and save people, that in itself would be enough of a catalyst to stop Clark from leaving. He must have been in torment from her disappearance, thinking either she found another portal or something had happened to her and he hadn't been able to stop it.

Originally Posted by DebbieG
I like that Lois rescued herself, without Clark’s help. Clark may get his chance, though, as I suspect we haven’t seen the last of the thug.

Did Lois lose her purse with the iPhone?

I’m still waiting eagerly for more!
I agree with all of these statements, Debbie. smile Yes, eek what happened to Lois's cell phone? I didn't think about that. shock Yes, I'm sure the thug will return. The tension is building.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.