I had been wandering through Pam's old site recently (I do that from time to time) reading a lot of her stuff that was never archived and a couple of days ago I tried to pull it up and found the site dead grumble. Now that was a lot of unarchived content lost (Pam probably has it somewhere) but OK, I moved on. Today I went back to read a couple more episodes of the unaired Seasons 5 and 6 and crap they were also on Geocities at least the link in the Archives link section is to GeoCities. Now I am annoyed as I had not finished Season 6 yet (did not realize there was an urgency there). Then I found the really useful Series Guide for Nan Smith was dead as it was also on Geocities. I have not really spent a lot of time checking what else has died but...

Is this stuff any place else. Sometimes I pull content off to have a copy of it myself and feel somewhat bad about it but with the old sites shutting down (half of the links in the archive links page are dead) I guess I should not feel that bad. I understand that this is the perils of using free web hosting because at some time the free goes away and you really can't complain because you weren't paying for it anyway...

Any suggestions? Comments? Crying cry ?

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham