Okay, I have 1001 questions, which I'm sure will be answered in time. Hospital Drama? huh Was the DP now a hospital? No, it sounds like they were giving tours at the actual DP, showing people where Clark Kent actually worked when he became Superman.

Gorhennain
Say what? dizzy I fear I'm as lost as Lois. I'm glad that the Kent clan has made some inroads into Europe.

“Do tell!” Owen said, his eyes widening. He grinned again. “So am I the first one to meet you, then?” At her nod, he grinned even wider. “Too amazing! So, are you all right, Gorhennain? I heard you shout...”
I love Owen! lol He reminds me of one of the Weasley twins from Harry Potter, so full of enthusiasm, but not much on understanding (to anyone else).

Bobby Clark? Yes, I was thinking of Bobby Bigmouth too. clap Or thinking of a girl's name.

Owen scooped her up into his arms. “I'll explain when we—wait, no; Jordan should explain!” He grinned even wider. “I know he's always wanted to see you again. Come on, Gorhennain, we're going to see Cousin Jordan!”
Yea! Jordan is still alive. The Superman from her last trip. He'll be able to explain everything.

Here is a sprinkling of inspiration being thrown your way! [Linked Image] Now! Write all night!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.