Ooooh! Queenie is dabbling in the amorous arts! hyper
Clark Kent slowly drifted into consciousness. His head felt like it was about to split apart.
Oooooh! I know what’s going on! Well, either that or it’s a power bender to boot blush

Was there kryptonite somewhere around?
No power bender apparently.

A familiar voice moaned, echoing the agony he felt.
It’s door number ‘1’! hyper

His brain slowly began to slog into gear, only to slam into full alertness when he heard the sudden cry of “Oh my god!” from less than an inch away. He jerked awake, landing on the bed with a heavy 'thump' that elicited a gasp from the woman on top of him.
jawdrop Oops?

“S-Superman?” she squeaked.
Yes. Congratulations, you have managed to snag the extraterrestrial unicorn bait.

He cracked one eye open, only to find that whatever nightmare he was having was still in progress.
But…but…but it involves a naked Lois and no goons. Why would this be a nightmare? confused

“Where are we?” he asked.

“My bedroom,” she answered.
laugh So, was that after the flight and the follow-up kiss Lois gave to Superman?

He stood and gathered up his tights and boots, wondering what on Earth he was going to say.
How about ‘would you do me the honor of becoming my permanent concubine’?

He picked up the document and read it. As he did, the color drained from his face.

“Superman?” Lois called from the bathroom. “I was thinking--”

He didn't really hear what she was saying. All he knew was that he could *not* let her see this paper.
So it’s not just [Linked Image] but [Linked Image]
He dressed super-quickly and flew out of her window with a sonic boom.
I think that’s the wrong thing to do.

According to this license, Lois Lane and Clark Kent were now married. If Lois ever found out about it...
Oh boy. She married Clark. And she slept with Superman.

He was toast.
LOIS: I’m going to kill Superman for seducing me on my wedding night with Clark!

This is a fun premise. Thanks to resident lunkheadedness, it’s very different from the one or two pheromoned weddings they have had over the years. [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.