Hi

Well, I love those short stories, so lets see what this one brings to the mix.

Professor Abrihet Senai, the Nigerian princess who in years past had taught Clark the deceptively simple art of ballroom dancing. But this afternoon she was utilizing her talents on a decidedly different stage; as the Sorbonne’s guest lecturer on sword metallurgy and its application to modern science.

Abrihet, the assistant professor of French Medieval Studies at the Sorbonne,
Wow, she's quite a woman. Princess, ballroom dancer, Professor, etc, etc. (Not to mention she worked out a certain little secret in the short story dedicated to her.)

It seemed that her congenial personality and brilliance had also managed to captivate Bernard Klein. The bashful scientist had called Clark later that evening wanting to know what men’s shop to visit in order to purchase a reasonably priced suit, fashionable enough to wear at a scientific lecture and perhaps a private dinner for two?
Aww.

a sharp cry of pain from one of the members of the audience
Had to look back on this after reading the following paragraph. The member of the audience who cries in pain ... it's Clark, isn't it? Noooooooo.

a rather lovely smile
Nice nod to the other fic.

Okay. Too many questions. Rather than list them it's on to part 2.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."