Originally Posted by Mike M
Somewhere in Maryland, someone was making an encrypted phone call.

“Yes, he was flying… Yes, she called him ‘Daddy’… It was the highest-probability scenario, after all…”

The caller paused to listen.

“I understand. Continue Aviary, initiate Defoe.”
Something tells me that Munroe and his ilk are not through yet...

Mike
Really, Mike, I thought this had to do with one of Tempus's spies, or maybe this dimension's version of Bureau 39. Remember they DO have some form of green glowing crystal. Why would they be testing it, if someone somewhere hadn't known it was a possibility that Kryptonians exist?

I had really hoped to see Lois in this part. I'm glad that the case against Emily fell apart without any involvement from Clark. smile I'm glad that permanent custody was coming Emily's way. She deserves it. If I remember correctly, she isn't biologically related to Catlin. Her stepmom married and had Catlin with Catlin's dad (or something of the sort), which is why Catlin's biological aunt had a case. If Emily had been biologically related, the aunt wouldn't have much of a case.

Terrific story, Debbie. Well plotted out. I'll miss it when you finally finished. I hope you have something else you're working on in the wing. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.