O boy! Sometimes you have to wonder if Tomorrow will ever come? crazy

Anyhow, these are my thoughts on the kind comments sent over last week. Bet you guys thought I forgot?

AnnieB
I'm enjoying this story. You've got me intrigued.

If you are intrigued, than this story is doing a good job. Every time a new post of Panem appears it sets me at the edge of my seat.

VirginiaB
Okay, we've been introduced (although not formally) to our unexpected visitor. Let's see what we know of the man. Kryptonian, ex-military, now on a peace mission. Ching?

wink Hmmm, three out of four ain't bad...

Or was Sam Snow lying when he accused Lex? That would be a fun twist, and would probably start a full-out war with another criminal faction which wouldn't work in the constrains of a three part story.

Eli Snow. Neither Intergang or any of the other criminal factions we have come to know are in this fic. As you pointed out, there is no way this can be wrapped up in one part.

DebbieG
Curiouser and curiouser. Who is the mystery Kryptonian?

Someone trying to fulfill a promise. Thanks for reading. Part Three will be up soon...

Mike M
Interested in how you are going to wrap this up in one more part as there are a lot of loose ends to wrap up (visitor, Luthor, Clark injury, Abrihet) ...

One loose end is complete Abrihet and our favorite scientist are together...

The others you will have to wait and see.

Ching? Think again, there are other Kryptonian males we have met on the show....

Again, thank you all for commenting, it means a lot. hyper

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.