Whew! What a part!!!

Lots happened here, in the opening I thought Clark had settled down and was feeling better. Especially with him starting a fire and making a pot of coffee, but no, he wanted Martha to think he had slept. Despite everything that has happened to him and whatever he might think, Clark really is a decent person.

Many people have had to deal with the PTSD of war and some other disaster, how they deal with the aftermath defines them more than anything else.

Jonathan and Martha raised a good son, one any parent would be proud to have marry his daughter. Currently marriage to any woman is out of the question because the Capitol will demand that child for their entertainment. It took a lot of courage for Clark to reach that decision, but under the circumstances it makes perfect sense.

So glad Clark is finally beginning to open up to Martha about what happened to Lois. He needs to start in burdening himself.

Pete and Lana are expecting? What should be a happy event is marred by the fact that one or possibly both of their children might be reaped someday. The other awful thought is that Clark might have to walk that children through the process.

It's not over yet for him ...the Capitol and President Snow await.

Again, excellent part.

Congratulations on the new additions to your home! Yeah, my cat won't let me write in peace either!!

Last edited by Morgana; 08/08/14 06:37 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.