"Is it you?" What a great line. It could mean so many things. I can't wait to hear what Clark thinks it means. smile

Interesting that Lois ended up in a linen closet. That's an odd place to sleep. The cosplay angle intrigued me. Apparently, Lois had forgotten her journey through time. I loved this line:
She groaned as she managed to push herself up with one hand. Her purse was lying next to her. She opened it and pulled out her IPhone. She slipped it out of its case and grimaced. Although it was fully charged, there were no bars.
No bars! rotflol That's an understatement. I guess by her having an iPhone we're in the 21st century and not the 20th anymore.

Hopefully, the thug won't end up finding her there. Maybe he will. Perhaps he's the one who starts the fire.

Yes, the overt sexism of the late 1800s would have driven Lois batty. I'm glad she was able to keep her cool and stay in character. If all else fails, cry. clap Brilliant!

For a moment there, I thought Lois was actually going to call the Daily Planet, and end up speaking to the editor from a hundred years before. That would have been a shocker of a revelation.

Lois is going to have more difficulties as a woman in this time period than Reeve did as a man. One thing I noticed in the film was that the hotel didn't have private bathrooms. Reeve's character had to use the shared "gents" bathroom. Although, the couple in the room where he originally woke up seemed to have one. Maybe it was just the cheap rooms. huh

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/06/14 12:57 AM. Reason: Fixed comment

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.