I've notice that some actors in (usually) minor roles were on the show more than once. For example:

I was just over at the CloisWorld Complete Guide to Characters on Lois and Clark and noticed, when I clicked on the name of the actor who played Phil (the copier repairman from PML), I saw that he was actually on the show twice:

Originally Posted by IMDb
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV Series)
Phil / Soldier #2
- Pheromone, My Lovely (1993) ... Phil
- Strange Visitor (From Another Planet) (1993) ... Soldier #2
(He was also recently on Castle).

The man who played Resplendent Man (William Wallace Webster Walldecker III) also played Alan Morris, the Invisible Man.

Originally Posted by IMDb
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV Series)
William Wallace Webster Waldecker / Resplendant Man / Alan Morris / ...
- A Bolt from the Blue (1994) ... William Wallace Webster Waldecker / Resplendant Man
- I'm Looking Through You (1993) ... Alan Morris / The Invisible Man

The man who played the first Robot Robber (uncredited) in Metallo, I know I recognized from another episode (although, I can't think of which one off the top of my head).

So your challenge is to find these repeated actors playing different roles and somehow create a story where the two characters are actually the same man (or woman, if applicable), and give them a plausible reason they would pretend to be two different people at two different times.

What if Bureau 39 infiltrated (inPHILtrated) the Daily Planet to figure out what Lois and Clark knew about Superman, only to have their agent cornered in the copy room by Cat?

Why would Alan Morris try to kill himself at the grave of his mother in Bolt from the Blue? Had Helene left him? Did he only tell Superman he was WWW Walldecker, III, because Clark hadn't recognized him? Or had he changed his name for some other reason? Did he miss being a super hero? What's his true story?

The story must be from the character's POV (and the truth never uncovered by The Best Team in Town) or it IS discovered by Lois and Clark but at another time (not during the episodes in which either character appeared) and they investigate him to find out the truth.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/04/14 01:56 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.