I really like this concept.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
1) How does Mayson handle having the powers, and what (if anything) does she do with them? It's all well and good to be anti-vigilante in theory, but would she keep that stance when she actually hears people crying out for help and knows she could save them? In some cases, she could simply fly police officers onto the scene, but there would be occasions when there wouldn't be enough time to do that.

I can see a lot of moral and ethical debate going on in Mayson's head about this. What if Mayson outed herself as a super and became a cop? If I remember correctly, the problem she had with Superman was that he didn't work within the established system. What if she tried to be the superhero she thought that Superman should have been? She could finagle some assignment that lets her fly a patrol around the city, then Mirandize and cuff the bad guys when she stops crime, rather than tying them up with light poles and leaving them for the police.

Potential problems include allegations of use of excessive force and illegal searches (x-ray vision and hearing). And maybe jurisdiction problems if she wanders outside her boundaries? She might find that she has a lot of restrictions on what she can do and how she can help because of her official position.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)