Originally Posted by Framework4
Originally Posted by ShayneT
I'm sure you can all figure out which Christopher Reeve movie inspired this.
Nope I had to google it. Except for the Superman movies and the remake of Rear Window, I didn't know he'd done any other movies.
If you love slapstick comedy, I definitely recommend Reeve's Noises Off, which is hilarious. In the more Thriller genre, I liked Deathtrap, but it IS very dark.

I have not seen the Movie "Somewhere in Time" but from the Wikipedia summary it does not sound like much fun.
I haven't read what Wikipedia says about Somewhere in Time but the movie itself (at least, when it came out) was thought by my generation as one of the most romantic movies of our time. Yes, the ending is a bit sad, but so is the ending of many a romantic movie. It's a beautiful movie, and certainly mark it as a Must See for anyone in the mood for romance.

Shayne said that this story wouldn't exactly be a crossover with the film, so I'm guessing that if Clark Kent has powers in his story, it would change the plot considerably. My guess, something happened with HG Wells trip into the past and Clark was accidentally stuck in the past, when he was supposed to be in the future.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I'm curious about why the bellhop thought Lois looked familiar. Is the bellhop a very-well-disguised Clark?
Oooh! hyper That would be a great idea, too. Clark was supposed to be an actor in his day, so he'd be a master of make-up. Love it!

Last edited by VirginiaR; 07/28/14 03:35 PM. Reason: Fixed Typo

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.