Yea! This story is back! hyper

“Well, let's be serious here,” Mr. Byrne continued. “You expect us to believe that *Superman*”—he emphasized the name—“was really just an 'ordinary, Kansas farm boy' who just *happened* to also be the most powerful man on the planet? I mean, it's an unexpected plot-twist, I'll give you that; but it's also pretty ridiculous, and I say this with the experience of someone who once had to fix a screenplay where the monster was made of sentient shoe-laces!”
rotflol Who knew it was such a good disguise?

“But it *is* an act!” Lois fumed, glaring daggers at both men.

“In that case,” asked Les, “why didn't he ever go to Hollywood?”

Lois huffed.
Yes, the center of the world is Hollywood. Why in the world would a man save people when he could act? [Linked Image]

“What if we went with something a little bit more believable?” Les offered, rubbing the bridge of his nose. “We could imply that he was that rich guy—what was his name—Bruce Wayne! That would at least be a little plausible...”
Because if SM lived as a regular human being he'd have used his powers to accumulate wealth? Also, [Linked Image]

“It's me,” came Charlotte's voice from the other side of the door.

Lois' eyes widened in panic. “Uh, Charlotte, we're a little busy right now,” she said.

“I know what you're up to, Grams,” said Charlotte. “I came back while you were telling them about great-grandpa Clark going through the New Kryptonians' tests.”
Like Charlotte wouldn't have heard what they were saying.

What's going to happen next? I can see that Les believes Charlotte but Bryne, I don't know. He's seems like quite a stubborn self-important type guy. Will outing the Kents solve the problem, or make matters worse? I can't wait to find out.

So, Charlotte just outed herself and possibly Lois. Either these guys think she's nuts or they believe her. It wouldn't take much to prove to them the truth. So, what's going to happen?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.