Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Would Lois want to connect Superman so closely with UW, because then you might have to follow that up with a SLV sequel. Not only is Lois cheating on Clark, but SM is cheating on UW.

In that case, it would end up with LOIS having to admit she's Ultra Woman to protect the secret identity of Clark.

..... then again that opens up WHOLE other can of worms (that would disappear until Clark admits to being Superman).

When I first posted this, my first thought was (with them being married) Lois would request the Superman colors for her uniform and the shield (since she has every right to wear it as his wife even if the world doesn't know). Clark (quite rightly) would name her Superwoman and they're off to the races.

Yikes on the SLV variant. Even WORSE for all involved. Although it would make Lois feel a little better on the UW front, kind of the same way Clark (sort of) had the edge taken off by the women in the office.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)