Thanks for all of the feedback, everyone.

Originally Posted by Annie B.
I love it! Cat stealing Lois's package and going on Lois's wild goose chase -- which ends with her getting a date with Clark. Thanks for a good laugh!

I'm glad you loved it. I always enjoy giving people a good laugh. smile

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I guess Lois isn't the only one to do anything for a Superman story.

Nope. It looks like Cat can be just as guilty of that.

clap Lots of fun and a good chuckle. I don't know if Cat deserved to be so handsomely rewarded for stealing Lois's package /story though.

Well, Cat was rewarded, but only after being punished first, so I guess it all evens out in some strange way.

Just one question for Clark:
Clark scanned her for even a speck of dirt, but he couldn’t find anything. She also had absolutely no mosquito bites.
How did he do this without invading Lois's... ahem... personal space?

Knowing Clark, I'm sure he probably skipped over certain places. wink

Originally Posted by groobie
Lol! Great idea! I love that Cat used the situation to her advantage...I always did enjoy that character. Maybe bongo drums will be in her future. wink

I'm a pretty big fan of Cat, too, and yes, she certainly took advantage of the situation. Maybe Lois should have done the same when it happened to her on the show.

Originally Posted by Framework4
Very cute.

I'm glad you found the story to be cute.

Originally Posted by Christina
I liked it... sorta. Cat stealing from Lois's desk? I would hope she'd get chewed out for that at some point (even if it was a prank put on Lois's desk). Lois doesn't experience the effects of the prank and thus, never really learned her lesson (no charge). On top of that many fanfics I know often say that it's a turning point for her respect for Clark because she experiences the fact that he's no pushover despite his small town roots. It my mind's eye she still thinks she can pull the wool over his eyes and tries it. Don't know what happens with Clark though.

Perhaps Cat could have been chewed out a little more for what she'd done, but I felt she'd been punished enough. I do agree with you, though, that this was the turning point for Lois respecting Clark, and it is true that this sort of deprives Lois of her life lesson. Of course, you could say that just knowing that Clark tried to set her up might be a good start towards Lois beginning to respect him.