“He brought me a copy of the data to check, Sweetie. His swimmers were not moving.”
oh no! Lois didn't know about those tests and how wrong they were! I assume she hadn't dream about that.
Alt-Clark must be totally devastated....

“It started out as prosthetics for amputees. Honorable work, but then he wanted more and more. He wanted me to create some super solider. When I rejected him, he told me what a beautiful daughter I had… not ‘have.’ ‘Had.’ He used the past tense.”
[Linked Image] what? so, Lois's disappearance is related with Sam's rejection to make cyborgs???

Lois placed a hand over her growing bulge and looked out the window. “But you’re right. We cannot tell Clark, yet, about Lois. It would crush him. He’s had enough disappointment recently. We’ll have to concentrate our efforts on finding Lex. Once we find Lex, then we’ll tell Clark.”
ugh... I still don't like the idea, but having this fragile Clark, he might not take this news so well.

“What I could really use is a night off from reality.”
Clark grinned; this time the light did reach his eyes. Something was definitely up with him. “That’s what I wanted to speak to you about.”
what's in your mind Clark?????

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"