Originally Posted by stopquitdont
I think it's great so many wanted to read and discuss a story of mine. This one is an old one. And I wrote it when I was still fairly new to fanfic writing. I have a much meatier, nearly completely different story with the premise of Lois and Clark meeting, Lois having Clark's baby and raising said child on her own for a while. I had initially planned to replace "Not A Day"... Not sure now how I'll handle the two. But I am thrilled people are still reading, and apparently enjoying, stuff I've written. L&C and fanfic is one of my few passions, and I hope readers keep these boards strong for a long time to come.

Oh, and I totally agree with some of the comments. The story does lack backstory, angst, detail, and yes, Superman thoughts. That's why I wrote the much thicker version. But again, great that even the old stuff is getting read. And discussed.

So thrilled that you are back on the boards. Your writing and story telling got me back in the archives after several years of ignoring them. That led to me getting on the boards, finally posting, and you get the drift. This story, My Inspiration, and Chip Off The Old Clark were the stories that got me interested in the L&C universe after a period of dormancy. I am of the canon belief that Lois and Clark are destined to be together and to build towards Utopia. While angst is part of life I really am not drawn to stories that over emphasize that portion of life as life in general is as good or bad as you make it and the vast majority of angst is self generated...

I am so glad you are still writing (so many others have quit or moved on to other domains) in this universe and will be posting again.

Thanks for the work you have done and glad you are back.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham