“She does love you, Clark. Let me give you a free piece of advice about women.”
Oh, come on.. don't say that Lois!! he might feel compromised with Mayson.. what about alt-Lois?? well, anyway is not like Clark is going to marry Mayson just because his sense of duty, right? I mean, I know he´s such a gentleman and all but, when his Lois is envolved everithing else becomes secondary.

“Sometimes the best way to say ‘I love you’ is just to be there for her, especially if you have to wait a long time to see her… And she knows you had to wait. Especially if you would rather be out stepping on worms.”
That's so true... I think I might quote you in some conversations with my husband
[Linked Image]

He would have to be more careful. If he killed himself in the game, then Lois would be denied the chance to tell him she told him so. Smiling, he picked himself up and dusted himself off. He would hate to disappoint her.
[Linked Image] Clark, you are very considered

“Lola’s not my mom,” Jaxon said jumping to his feet.
[Linked Image] uups! I wish Lois could hear that!!!

“She’s just some lounge singer he found in a Berkistan hotel. Junior likes her because she’s hot. She’s not smart like Lucy.”
Ok, so that´s where she was found... amnesiac alt-Lois? bad, bad, bad.
So, is Junior obssessed with alt-Lois and Jaxon with Lois... what a mess!

He had forgotten about Mayson. He was a lousy boyfriend. One discussion about Lois and poof, there went Mayson from his brain
he can't help it... it's in his system

Clark! You’re going to pieces again. I can see it in your eyes.
watch out alt-Clark, even if you are not her Clark she can read you as a book

He pushed open the doors of her large living room window and set her down inside. “I’ll always be alone, Lois.”
[Linked Image] that was SO sad!!

“You will be such a good mother, Sweetie. You have such a capacity to love. One of the hardest lessons to learn as a parent is when you can help and when you need to stand back and let them fight their own battles.”
wise man....
that is, indeed, one of the hardest part of being a parent

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"