Sheesh L. who said they were tired of slow installments. WE JUST WANT TO GET YOUR STORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Anyway you want to give it to us. This is the only story I am bothering to read in this fandom at all. You know how much of a fan we were of Long Strange Trip. We waited years for that one, but we loved it. We want to know how this one ends. So post when you can in installments, unless you are actually close to finishing it. Anything is better then nothing. We all have lives, so we understand. I am suffering with stage 4 cancer and raising a nine year old. I am doing Ok so far, almost all the cancer is dead. I have some major side effects from the meds, but GOD is good so I hope to be here for a while. I will look forward to getting the rest of the story however you want to give it. Enjoy the summer. Don't get annoyed at us for wanting your story, we just love it that much! But believe me, we understand priority. Do what you can when you can.

Your fan always, Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"