Clark was deep in Morpheus' arms until the piercing ‘RING' of the alarm clock jerked him awake. Instinctively he reached over to pound the snooze button, but instead, with a loud crunching noise, he flattened the alarm clock like a pancake. Clark looked at his handiwork and just shook his head.

The noise awakened Lois. She rolled over and said, "That's the second clock this week. I think we need to put the clock on my side of the bed if we don't want to take out a loan to keep us in clocks."
So, am I the only one worried that he might reach over to slam down the alarm clock and still smash his nightstand or worse slam his fist down in the other direction? shock

Interesting jump from GGGoH to PML with no off-hand comment to MoSB.

"I'm pretty sure that Luthor was looking at that as a date. What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to call and reschedule."

"Lois, we're married now."

"You know that and I know that, but Lex Luthor doesn't know that. Look, it's my chance to get that one-on-one interview I've been after."

"Lois, before you make that call, there are a few things you need to know about Lex Luthor that I haven't been able to tell you about until now."
They've been married for at least 6 weeks (if not 2 months) and he STILL hasn't had time to tell her about Luthor? [Linked Image] Me thinks Clark's white-lying a bit with that one. More like, he hasn't been interested in bringing up the subject.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.