Poor, poor, Kara. Here she is trying to help, so it has become everyone else's job to try to out her for doing these good deeds so she will no longer be available to help. I'm sure they will then blame her when she cannot help out of fear for Emily and Caitlin's lives.

clap for Debbie for her subtle commentary on why Twitter and Facebook and other social networking (gossip) sites are ruining life in America (possibly the world, but mostly life in the USA). Gossip has taken over and become the norm with no thought on whose life it might ruin. /Currently, as I re-read Pride and Prejudice, I know that gossip and its ill-affects are hardly a new plague upon society./

I hope Kara, et al, will find a way to discredit the reports and divert attention elsewhere. Because I cannot see Lois and Clark being very happy campers should they arrive and find Kara hounded to death. While Clark might be able to control his temper, Lois will not and the people of this dimension are in for a serious lickin'.

Also, no thought is being given (by the gossips) to what negative impact of such exposure might have on someone with so much power and little experience to control it. Too much negativity might cause her to react badly in order to save herself or someone else, causing her to accidentally hurt someone else... thus, turning her from a power of good into (what everyone will suspect) a power of bad.

notworthy For your excellent mastery in crafting this story, Debbie. Can't wait to see where you take it from here. I wonder what happened to Lois and Clark and where they ended up with Tempus's bad directions.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.