Again a fun part. Clearly Kara is going to have lots of practice at keeping "The Secret" by the time she gets home.

I am not sure when how long a time you're going to let pass before Lois and Clark arrive.

I am assuming that at some point the US Military is going to move in and attempt to grab her. With the number of friends she has it will be fairly easy for them to control her.

I don't know how you plan to recuse her but I really hope part of the rescue is a well documented news report by Lois and Clark posted on the internet or in a local paper that goes viral.

I understand that for credibility they may need to use pseudonyms but I think it would be great fun if it is the reporter aspect of her parents that provides the real help.

Are you planing some time jumps? In part 15 you set up the structure for time jumps.
“The time machine is still a time machine, right? If we arrive there long after Kara, why can’t we just go back and get her right after she and Tempus arrive?”

Wells frowned. “That is a possibility. However, doing so will change the course of events in that reality, and the longer after them you arrive, the more it will change. You will undo every effect of her being there, and she will lose all memory of anything that has happened after you remove her. You should take care to understand the impact before making such a decision.”

So clearly you can arrange for some really bad things to happen and have Lois and Clark arrive and deal with it but decide the emotional scars and the elapsed time make it better to go back to an earlier time and rescue her.

Have you seen the Star Trek Deep Space Nine episode Time's Orphan?
http://www.startrek.com/database_article/times-orphan

Framework4