Hi Shayne!
Gasping, Clark tried to crawl away from the green glow from the bars. Weakness sapped his strength even as his skin felt like it was on fire.
Ooooh! HoL Arc smile1

“You’ll never get out of that cage. I’ll close this room off forever as Lois and I begin our new life together.”
Read too much Poe, did he?

“HEY, KOOL AID!” he shouted, with all the strength he could muster.

Lex paled a moment before the wall behind him exploded.

“OH YEAH!”
confused Did he get a Jimmy sidekick?

A janitor had drawn a simple face on the container, and the creature had been able to force pseudopods out in several places, which it used to propel itself through Metropolis.
shock

No one knew where it had gotten its love of breaking through walls; some commentators had joked that it must be genetic. The only being in Metropolis that caused nearly as much wall damage was its genetic donor, Superman.
clap

It had never uttered a single word other than its catchphrase, and it was now illegal to play Kool Aid commercials within a two hundred mile radius of Metropolis.
[Linked Image]

In Metropolis, yelling “Hey Kool Aid” was considered legally the same as yelling fire in a crowded theater.
[Linked Image]

Explaining all this to Lois was going to be a nightmare.

He felt strangely thirsty.
laugh

That was psychedelic laugh

wave Michael

EDIT: Thanks for the link to the commercial. Now I get the cultural references, too.

Last edited by Darth Michael; 06/22/14 10:50 AM.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.