Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Originally Posted by DebbieG
Heh! A nice chuckle to start the day. Thanks!

Of course, when this Lois finally figures it out, she is going to be even more angry at Clark. She'll blame him for the embarrassment she feels for having been so certain.

Glad to give you a nice chuckle. Yeah, she'll definitely blame him for the embarrassment of this situation.

Originally Posted by Lara Joelle Kent
rotflol No further comment. wink

No, seriously, this was very funny indeed. Do you have more stories like that to come?

I'm happy to hear you thought the story was funny. I don't have any plans for more stories like this at the moment, but you never know. If an idea hits me, I'll write more.

Originally Posted by mrsMxyzptlk
I can see Lois acting exactly the same way if she actually knew those guys' secret identities, trying to throw Cat off the scent. Though I guess if she was doing that, she might claim that she had seen Clark and Superman at the same time to cement the idea that they're different people.

I agree. She'd definitely do the same thing even if she was in on the secret. To be clear, though, my intention was for her to be currently unaware of the secret identities of the heroes.