Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Sounds wonderful I was the lone voice for Lapsang Souchong, since it is more distinctive, but oolong works for me, too.

Would we need to choose a single colour for the shirt? Would it cost any extra or otherwise be detrimental to offer the design in a variety of colours?

Joy,
Lynn

I've done some testing on the teespring website and it doesn't make it perfectly clear but I'll try to explain what I can understand.

With the chosen winning design, a basic t-shirt, and a colour (not white) - a minimum 50 t-shirt order will cost $7.05 per t-shirt to print. Adding colour to the design would up the cost to print to $10.30.

Once you've uploaded and chosen your t-shirt type and colour this cost per t-shirt is set, and as long as the minimum sales are met the print will go ahead. You can add up to 9 (I think) other 'printable' choices and these can be the same t-shirt in a different colour, or a different style of t-shirt (tank top, hoodie etc). They are chosen and set at the time we start the fundraiser going. What I don't know is if we need any minimum orders on these extras, or if they are just a bonus and the original 50 is the only minimum there is.

What I'm going to do for the next poll is cover colour and t-shirt style. It will then be up to whoever sets the fundraiser going to add maybe the 2nd, 3rd, 4th choices on? *shrug*

I've run out of time to sort this out tonight. I'll try to get the next poll up tomorrow evening.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."