Yea! She made her first save undetected... sort of. Of course, there was security cameras. It's something Kara wouldn't think of, but Emily might...eventually. I'm glad the guys decided not to YouTube it; that would have been bad.

Tempus sure can be darn annoying. He's now beyond HG Wells in technology and making him play catch-up. Let's hope Wells is able to find something to help. I have this strange feeling that Tempus might lead them on a merry chase before they get to the right dimension. Meanwhile, that would leave Jordy and Laura vulnerable back in canon dimension.

I'm worried about the therapist appointment. Let's hope nothing happens to Kara between now and Friday that freaks her out and makes her want to tell all to Penny. I liked Penny when we were first introduced to her, but she could make this difficult for Kara if she decides that Emily isn't a suitable foster mother. Will she mention seeing Superman Returns with Kevin and Meagan? What will Penny think of her niece and nephew getting involved with Kara?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.