I'm surprised that Kara wasn't freaked out more about Lois and Richard. Yes "Mom and Dad got a divorce" sounds like a good title. It probably helped that these people didn't look anything like her family and friends. Glad to hear she knows all about the dangers of Kryptonite (even if there isn't any in this dimension) and the bad stuff regarding the evilness that is Luthor.

Yes, sneaking out in the middle of the night, not a good thing. I could see why she might want to see for herself that Metropolis wasn't there, though. Apparently, these people of this dimension have *no* idea that Superman is real, so can she really trust everything that they tell her? /teenage logic/

So now Caitlin and Emily know that Kara isn't nuts and isn't delusional. /cue Trask? / What will happen next?

Yea! hyper Lois and Clark know who took their daughter; although, I could see that not making them feel any better. Wells didn't show up when Clark almost consummated his marriage to Clois either, because he knew that Lois and Clark solved this problem themselves. He must know that the same will hold true here. I can see Lois and Clark feeling terribly helpless though. I wonder what they'll find at H.G. Wells's homes.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.