Yikes! I feel for Lois and Clark. This has to be one of the hardest things for a parent to deal with. I could feel myself tearing up with Lois.

Kara going to another dimension feels like Tempus to me. Reminiscent to what he did to Lois in "Tempus Anyone?" To put her in a dimension where nobody has powers and have her grow into her powers alone and frightened, ala alt-Clark or even the alt-Clark in Shayne's story, is the sheer torture, both for her and the Kents.

I'm glad that they have a safe house. I'm a little surprise that Ellen and Sam are still (back) together after 14+ years. I agree with Clark, it's best to have Jordy stay with Laura to help protect her, even if that isn't the fun job. I'm glad Laura feels comfortable enough with her folks to tell them right away that she doesn't like something about her grandparents. An open and honest relationship with your kids is always the best way to go. I can see why Kara would be so upset upon learning that her folks have been lying to her all these years.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.