I thought I had a version of this on my computer, but I can't seem to find it. Basically Lois gets to the globe before Clark does. What does that mean? Does it ever get the change to acclimate to Clark's presence? Since I couldn't find it, I'll leave this concept here for someone else to pick up. Maybe Clark notices it at Lois's (he hasn't seen it, so he doesn't know that it's his). He handles it and it shows Krypton for a moment (Lois doesn't put two and two together to get Superman, for some time). After that it acclimates to Lois's presence slightly so it only shows the stories when BOTH of them are present.

*edit* Found it! (Boy does it help to have things backed up in more than one place) Here's my written concept:

Story Idea: Lois is the one to find the globe. She shows it to Clark. He touches it and the image of Krypton happens. At that point Lois does not figure out that Clark is Superman (too much of a coincidence too even consider). Lois keeps the globe on a shelf somewhere and Clark feels the need to touch it every time. Then one day the globe does something unexpected, waking both Lois and Clark (individually).

Feel free to take this concept and run with it. I have too many stories that I need to work on and the rate as which I get those out, it will be years before I can devote time to this one.

Last edited by Christina; 05/23/14 05:05 PM. Reason: to post the idea out there

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)