Originally Posted by mozartmaid
laugh I like that kind of 'talk!' wink

grin

Um, but careful... this might get moved to the nfic section, just warning ya.

Thanks. I've done a little editing. I actually made a few adjustments before posting earlier ... but I have been back through it again now.

“Lois. God, what you do to me.” ...“It was never like this with Lana.”
OK, I get Clark is in a haze of passion at the moment, but seriously?? He really had to bring up LANA now, of all moments? wallbash

Yup. He did. He mentioned Lana while getting all hot a steamy with Lois. Maybe you'll understand a little better after the next chapter.

But thanks for writing out all our little fantasies! clap There totally needed to be a make-out scene in the copy room... wink

Totally did need it!

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Ooooh. *That* kind of talk. Fun in the store... er... copier room. [Linked Image]. My, oh, my. Is that a hot flash? No, just KK's story.

rotflol

Go going, Clark. Open mouth insert your ex-girlfriend. What a mood killer. wallbash

Yup. *nods* Everyone groans and shouts at Clark at this point. It got the exact same reaction when I originally posted it on Ksite three years ago.

I do agree with Lois that things were moving too quickly, especially in a place where someone could walk in at any moment. The first time shouldn't be in such a place.... later on... on other hand [Linked Image] feel free to come back here.

Where will they go from here?

I know it was getting hot ... but even if Clark hadn't mentioned ... her ... name I don't think it would have gone quite that far!!!! angel-devil

Next chapter is the one all from Clark's POV. You'll get to see what he's been going through.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."